Last Updated: January 1st, 2020
- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide to Us
- Site Use Information
- Social Networking Activities
- Financial Transactions
- Opting Out of Communications
- Disclosing Information to Third Parties
- Links to Other Websites
- Child Privacy
- Consent to the Transfer of Information from Outside the United States
- Governing Law
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following describes the types of personal and other information we may collect about you, as well as how we use and maintain that information:
Information You Provide to Us
Before you can utilize some portions of our Websites, we may require that you request access to those portions by providing us with your contact information, a user name and a password. The information you provide may be used for the following reasons and purposes:
- for identification purposes
- to communicate with you regarding your access request or your account
- to facilitate the functioning of our Websites.
If you provide us with a telephone number or an email address, you expressly agree that we, or our authorized agents, can use that information to contact you about your access request or your account, or about Bullseye Tax Relief and its associated activities.
Bullseye Tax Relief collects information reported by individuals and entities as part of its regulatory activities, which may include Personal Information such as names of reporting entities’ personnel; business and mailing addresses; phone numbers; accounting license numbers; and pending or concluded criminal, civil or administrative actions.
If you submit Personal Information of others to Bullseye Tax Relief, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary consent or authority to do so.
We may keep any information that you provide to us indefinitely.
Site Use Information
Types of cookies we may use on our Websites include:
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We may use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions such as remembering application or payment information as you are entering it.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We may use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Websites for our users. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your account or to remember your choices on the Websites.
- Third-party cookies: We may permit third-party service providers to place cookies on your computer through our Websites to: 1) provide us with better insights into the use of the Websites or user demographics or 2) to provide relevant services to you. These third parties may collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Website. For example, we may use a third-party tool to analyze usage patterns of the Websites. Such a tool may generate a cookie to capture information about your use of the Websites which the third-party provider uses to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other related services.
We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser, because we do not track users other than for aggregate statistical purposes.
Social Networking Activities
Our Websites may allow you to link to social networking websites such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We may receive information about you when you choose to use a link from our Websites to these social networking websites or to otherwise share information on these social networking websites. We may use such information about you in a variety of ways, including to enhance your experience with Bullseye Tax Relief’s outreach and to communicate with you about new Bullseye Tax Relief activities. We may keep all of this information indefinitely.
If you make payments to Bullseye Tax Relief outside of the payment systems available on our websites, you will be asked to provide certain financial information, such as your credit card information and/or you bank account number and routing details, or to effectuate a credit card payment and/or a bank transfer. We retain such information for our records, and may also transfer it to a third party for payment processing. We use technology designed to encrypt the transmission of data to us through the system, as well as financial information we receive, transfer or maintain. If you submit financial information through the payment systems on our websites, all information is submitted directly and securely to a third-party payment processor, Bullseye Tax Relief does not receive or retain any financial information submitted through the payment systems on our websites.
OPTING OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS
To opt-out of receiving subscribed information, Bullseye Tax Relief news or other similar information from us via email, click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of those received emails or on the unsubscribe page on the Websites. Please allow ample time for us to process your request. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving emails, you may still receive communications related to Bullseye Tax Relief’s oversight activities or other communications as required by law. Also note that we may need to keep information we have collected about you for record-keeping, research and other purposes.
DISCLOSING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- You request or authorize the release of your Personal Information.
- We may use the Personal Information we collect from you to communicate with you about Bullseye Tax Relief activities and to conduct research and analysis.
- We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to our third-party contractors and payment processors who perform services for us in connection with the Websites, or to complete or confirm a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us. We may also disclose Personal Information to service providers or suppliers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.
- In accordance with our regulatory function, we post to our Websites certain information reported to Bullseye Tax Relief by individuals and entities, that may include Personal Information such as names of reporting entities’ personnel; business and mailing addresses; phone numbers; accounting license numbers; and pending or concluded criminal, civil or administrative actions. The reporting individual or entity is responsible for obtaining any necessary consent or authority for disclosure of such Personal Information.
We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot identify you with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our Websites or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
We use technology designed to encrypt the transmission of data to us through our Websites. In addition, we take steps to protect all user data we collect against any unauthorized access. However, you should keep in mind that the Websites utilize software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control.
While we take steps to protect your Personal Information and keep it secure, you also play a role in protecting your information. You must maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your passwords and account information with any unauthorized parties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you are under the age of 18, please do not use or access the Websites. It is not our intention to collect or use Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age, and we will not knowingly do so. If we are made aware that we have collected any Personal Information from children under the age of 18, and are asked to delete such information from our system, we will promptly do so.
CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you access the Websites from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely, which may involve the transfer of information out of your country of origin. By allowing us to collect information about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of your data.